Did you know toothpaste can help heal a bruise? This is just one of the many unusual home remedies using toothpaste that bloggers rave about!
1. Heal a bruise. How does this work? Find out by watching the video below:
2. Treat acne. Reader's Digest says dabbing nonwhitening toothpaste (no gels!) on a pimple in the evening will dry up the zit by the next morning.
3. Deodorize hands. If you've been cutting garlic or handling fish, you may feel desperate to rid your hands of those nasty smells. Luckily, the method shown in the video below is here to save you.
4. Soothe a bug bite. Itchy from that nasty bug bite? We know the feeling too well. The following home remedy works for all sorts of skin ailments, from sores to blisters.
5. Clean fingernails. If it works for your teeth, it should work for your nails too, right? See how the process works below:
6. Shine silver and brass. You might be surprised to learn that toothpaste has applications outside the body. It can also be used to shine and buff silver and brass, according to Coupon Sherpa. See this technique in action below:
7. Clean a bathroom sink. Toothpaste functions as a natural abrasive and deodorizer and therefore works wonders on bathroom sinks. Check it out in action in the video below:
8. Make scuffs disappear. Watch the video below and see how these marks just magically go away.
Who knew there were so many uses for toothpaste? What's your favorite? What are we missing? Tell us and SHARE this article on social media!